SYDNEY LIFE COACH
For people from all walks of life and all ages and stages of life who want more out of life but are struggling to do it alone. For those who would benefit from a trusted advisor, a confidante, a mentor and coach to encourage and help them achieve sought after goals.
Life coaching can assist if you answer “YES!” to the following…
Do you want to improve your health and wellbeing?
Do you want better relationships?
Do you wish you could get a grip of your money?
Is life coaching for me?
Life and personal coaching could be for you if you would like to make positive changes in any of these areas:
- Health, fitness, wellbeing and permanent weight loss
- Career development
- Managing your finances
- Getting and maintaining relationships
- Increasing assertiveness and decisiveness
- Overcoming procrastination and improving time management
- Becoming a better leader (anchor link to executive coaching page)
- Managing stress
- Dealing with conflict
- Getting to know yourself – personal development
- Building your self esteem and confidence
- Overcoming fears, phobias and obstacles in your life
- Starting or developing a business
- Increasing happiness and energizing your life
- Work/life balance …
Who wouldn’t want these things, right? And yet less than 5% of people actually set and achieve goals. Want to be one of the few who lives a happy and successful life on your own terms? Then contact us now on 9904 9089 or complete our coaching enquiry form.
What is life and personal coaching?
Whilst working as a corporate, executive and career coach and as a counsellor for 18 years, I had been sceptical of life coaching. Too many people were calling themselves life coaches with; it seemed to me, little credibility. I wondered what they could be doing that was so different from what I was doing.
So I began researching it and I experienced life coaching for myself and enrolled in a coaching course and became an accredited coach. As part of this course I coached several people, at no cost, to see if this would make a difference for people. It gave me a framework to blend all of my skills and experience to make my coaching work even more powerful.
The answer has been an outstanding ‘yes’. In the right hands, life and personal coaching is an incredibly powerful tool and I and those I have coached have not just changed, but have transformed as a result of the life coaching process. Some have achieved things that they would never have thought possible in a fairly short space of time.
I will say, though, that I do not think that life coaching is suitable for all people, all of the time. Some may need counselling or therapy, for example and if this is the case, I refer coaching clients to a qualified professional.
I now believe in life and personal coaching strongly enough to offer it as a service to those who are ready for it! I still struggle to describe it, as the experience is greater than anything than I can put into words. Some ideas of a definition follow.
If you have ever wanted to achieve more in your life than you thought possible, in just about any area you can think of, then life coaching could be for you.
Caution, life coaching could just change your life forever!
- Life coaching is sharing with a trusted advisor who has the skills to help you create solutions
- Life coaching is about listening, encouraging and challenging
- Life coaching is holistic; it deals with all areas of your life – career, relationships, financial, wellbeing, etc.
- Life coaching focuses on setting and achieving goals that you may not have thought possible
- Life coaching is about taking action, armed with knowledge and skills you need to be successful
- Life coaching is conducted by an experienced professional who has proven skills and resources to help you achieve your best
- Life coaching is an investment in the most important asset you have – yourself.
Our life coaching services
Our life coaches can help people of all ages and stages of life who yearn for more but are struggling to do it alone. Personal life coaching is for those who would benefit from a trusted life coach, confidante and mentor who will encourage and coach to encourage and help them achieve sought after goals.
Our career counselors and executive coaches will work with you so you can find your perfect job. We’ll ascertain your unique personal style, the best work environment, your interests, skills and strengths to achieve career satisfaction. As trained and professional career consultants, we will help you with short and long term career planning whether you want to start a career, improve a current one or make a complete career change.
Take advantage of our complimentary career development and life coaching session to determine whether coaching is for you.