Therapist and Counsellor Neutral Bay.
Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) is a future-oriented, goal-directed counselling approach to solving human problems of living.
With SFBT, Tina works collaboratively with you to understand your circumstances and, together, arrive at pragmatic and realistic solutions to your problems. The result is a respectful, brief therapy with workable solutions that you can immediately apply to effect meaningful change in your life.
Do any of these feelings apply to you?
If any of the feelings below apply to you, Tina can help with solution-focused counselling and psychotherapy.
- I feel anxious and unable to cope
- I feel low and am not sure why
- I am having relationship problems
- I am having trouble dealing with low self-esteem and confidence
- I am stressed and unable to handle it
YOU are the most important person in this relationship and that’s the focus of my work – for you to heal and move forward with your life.
» Scroll down to read Tina’s counselling qualifications and areas of expertise.
Tina’s counselling fee is $120 per one hour session. It’s even tax-deductible!
Tina’s clinic is conveniently located at 177B Military Road, Neutral Bay, on Sydney’s Lower North Shore.
Remote counselling services
Alternatively, Tina offers remote counselling services via Skype, Zoom and over the phone.
This service is available for clients located throughout Sydney and anywhere in Australia.
Book a counselling session
Contact me now to chat about your situation:
Psychotherapist and Counsellor Sydney
Since 1989, Tina has been helping people to improve both their personal and professional lives by offering a comprehensive range of coaching and counselling services.
If you’re feeling stuck in your personal life and require therapy or counselling services to move forward, Tina can help.
Over the past 30 years, Tina has worked with hundreds of clients, both professionally and personally, with the goal of helping them to devise strategies they can apply to their lives to increase their life satisfaction and happiness.
It brings Tina great satisfaction to know that she can help clients move forward both professionally and personally, helping them to make beneficial changes in their lives.
Tina’s education, accreditation, professional development & memberships include:
- Sc. (Hons) Sociology, London University, UK
- Post grad. Dip. Social Science, UNE, Aust. Majoring Psychology & Counselling
- Counselling and Psychotherapy, ACAP
- Psychotherapy, South Pacific Private Hospital
- Lifetime accreditation in the Human Synergistics’ Leadership Development Tools– the Life Styles Inventory (LSI), the Leadership Impact tool (L/I)
- The American Management Association DISC Model
- Integro DiSC Model
- The Genos Emotional Intelligence instrument
- Certified practitioner of The Leadership Circle & The Leadership Circle Culture Survey
- Powerful Presentations & Super Teaching (ELI, USA)
- Learning to Learn & Training to Train (Stephanie Burns)
- Professional Skills in Conflict Resolution (CRN)
- Action Method Training (School of Training for Trainers, NZ)
- 4-MAT® Model of Curriculum Design (4-MAT Australia)
- NLP Training
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (NSW School of Hypnotic Sciences)
- Training in Gestalt and Psychodrama
- Career & Job Transition Coaching (Career Planning & Adult Development Network, USA)
- Cert IV Workplace Trainer & Assessor
- Coaching for Psychotherapists
- Intensive Coach Training Results Coaching Systems
- Mentor coaching with Barbara Anderson MCC
- Professional Member of Career Development Association of Australia
- Member of Open Colleges